Saturday, September 18, 2010

Goupon!

So I'm sure by now, you've heard or seen an advertisement for "Groupon". If not, we'll learn more about it together...

How It Works

  1. Each day they feature something cool to do at an unbeatable price.
  2. You only get it if enough people join that day… so invite your friends!
Easy enough, right? So why haven't we signed up yet?? Well, I'm going to do that right now. I have heard wonderful things about Groupon, and looking at today's deal for the Birmingham area, I don't know how I could pass it up! A $40 gift card to Fox Valley Restaurant for $20?!! That's awesome!

Plus, if you refer a friend, with their first Groupon purchase, you'll get $10 in Groupon Bucks!!

Click the link below to sign up (IT'S FREE!), and come back when you get a deal to let us all know about it. I'll do the same!




Groupon.com



And oh yeah, the Chicks are back...please be patient as we get back into the groove and thank you for your continued support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment